Image courtesy of Smart Meals
Advanced Plan, Serves 6-8
Many people express the fact that they do not like Brussels sprouts, often vehemently. I am always looking for ways to present foods in new ways. This was an idea that came to me as a way to make Brussels sprouts appealing for all of the “haters.” It is very delicate and tasty. Feel free to season it up as you wish. This one is kid approved also.
- 1 lb Brussels sprouts, shredded or finely chopped
- 1/2 vidalia onion, shredded or finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano, thyme or sage or any mixture of the same
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil or butter (or 1 tablespoon of each)
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the oil/butter in a non-toxic pan. Add onions and cook 1-2 minutes.
- Add Brussels sprouts and spices and cook until crisp-tender.
Need More New Recipes?
Ask your doctor about our latest book, “Maximized Metabolix,” by Dr. Lerner.